Monday, July 7, 2008

Hancock/Spiderman/Superman


It's all about superhero...I love superheroes...Spiderman,Superman, Ultraman...not Batman or Kluang man...my favourite is yet to be filmed...wait until I get the right producer ..of course not itu David Malaysia la...my favourite all time super hero is Ice-Man...those days when Spiderman has friends..the amazing friends..one of them is ice-man...so cool (dah ler cold) with ice-man...you can just freeze anything you like....okay... okay... enough of the fantasy...now let's move on to another fantasy...I like Will Smith ..I enjoyed his movies especially in MIB, Bad Boys, ID4 and of course I'm the Legend...so far his acting in I'm the Legend is the best for me...in this film, Hancock is a frustrated kind of hero...full of conflict and sarcastism...but when it comes to the comedy part.. I really enjoy it ..that's the strength of Will Smiith..able to mix up humour and action pack...the sound effect is good man...the part when he quarreled with that guy wife, Charlize Theron also entertaining...overall can give 6.5/10 la

No comments: